Corrupt PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt Pvp;TheGamingNerdYT-Aplication

Go down

Corrupt Pvp;TheGamingNerdYT-Aplication Empty Corrupt Pvp;TheGamingNerdYT-Aplication

Post by TheGamingNerdYT Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:32 pm

IGN:TheGamingNerdYT
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
How Long Have You Played MC: About Four Years Now.
How Long Have You Played CorruptPvP: About 3 and a half weeks.
How Would You Handle Someone Who Keeps Cursing: I would Give Them One Warning Then One More Warning, and then the last one a kick for swearing.
How Would You Handle Someone Younger Then You: I would treat them with the same respect as I would to people my age and people older than me.
How Much Time Can You Contribute Every Day: I can contribute 30 Minutes or an Hour.
How Long Are You Usually On Daily: 4 hours to 5 hours depending on the day.
Why Do You Want Helper: I like the help people and be the more responsible one. I like to be the one to be asked questions then I answer them.
Do You Have Skype (Yes Or No Don't Give Skype. If Accepted an Admin Will Ask You For Your Skype): Yes I have a Skype.
Do You Have A Microphone:Yes
Can You Record:Yes
Any Thing Else You Think We Need To Know: I love this server Great work and effort to it! I hope you will be able to see this. Thank You For this great server. I have Read The Guidelines

TheGamingNerdYT

Back to top Go down

Corrupt Pvp;TheGamingNerdYT-Aplication Empty Re: Corrupt Pvp;TheGamingNerdYT-Aplication

Post by BostonPla7z Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Hey TheGamingNerdYT

This is a great application! But a key part is missing in this application. It has lack of detail. I hope you get accepted!
-Bostonpla7z
BostonPla7z
BostonPla7z
Helper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum