Corrupt PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication For CorruptPvP

Go down

Aplication For CorruptPvP Empty Aplication For CorruptPvP

Post by TheGamingNerdYT Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:10 pm

IGN: TheGamingNerdYT
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
How Long Have You Played MC: I have been Playing for about 5 years now.
How Long Have You Played CorruptPvP: I Have Played for about 2 weeks now
How Would You Handle Someone Who Keeps Cursing: I would Give them a warning, Then If the do it again Ill give them one more warning, but the next time it will be a kick.
How Would You Handle Someone Younger Then You: I would Treat Them with the same respect as I would do to people my age and people who are older.
How Much Time Can You Contribute Every Day: I mostly can Contribute about like 30 minutes or 45 minutes hours per day.
How Long Are You Usually On Daily: Five To 6 Hours, sometimes Four
Why Do You Want Helper: I Like having to help people and I like to contribute to the server by, if people were swearing I would tell them to stop. I like to be a responsible person
Do You Have Skype (Yes Or No Don't Give Skype. If Accepted an Admin Will Ask You For Your Skype):ethan.shawhan
Do You Have A Microphone:Yes
Can You Record:Yes
Any Thing Else You Think We Need To Know: Well I have known some of the people in corruption. I feel Really happy to be sending this application. Thank you for your time, and thank you for making your server, Its a great server.

TheGamingNerdYT

Back to top Go down

Aplication For CorruptPvP Empty Re: Aplication For CorruptPvP

Post by Poot_ Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Moved.

Your Application Was Moved Into Our Archived Staff Applications.

This Means We Will Look At You Application Again In More Detail.
Poot_
Poot_
Owner

Back to top Go down